The DbEasy custom forms editor is how you present your application to your users. In our last post we covered how use create a form:
Once you have your form completed, how you do use it? You have two options:
- Link to your form
- Embed your form
A link is just a URL to your form running on a publicly accessible area of the DbEasy website. Embedding is where you create a window or frame within your own website and the from appears within it.
The DbEasy form editor shows you the correct form for each at the bottom of the page:
If you have WordPress blog then you can embed your form with the following steps:
- In the DbEasy form editor select the code for “Embed your form” starting at the “<iFrame” and going to the end “</iFrame>” and copy it into your clipboard by pressing Control-C.
- Edit the WordPress blog post where you want to embed the form.
- At the top right corner on the WordPress editor there are two tabs, Visual and Text. Click Text.
- Paste the embed code into your blog article where you want the form to appear.
- Click the Visual tab and you should see your form appear like the example below.
- Publish your blog post and the from should appear and be usable.
Below is an example of an embedded form:
If you enjoy this blog then please subscribe by entering your email in the form below