Pacific Northwest Eco-Fuels™ (Idaho plant)
Natural Chem To Develop Idaho Eco-Fuels™ Industrial Complex
LNG/CNG. The Market For Ethanol Is To Refiners and Large Blenders of Gasoline.
- Goal: Development of large-scale biodiesel, glycerine, LNG and CNG plants.
- Method: Development of Eco-Fuels™ Complex using extensive infrastructure at existing site owned by Natural Chem within the Burley-Heyburn Industrial Park, Heyburn, ID. Rail spur development to enable use of Midwestern corn oil.
- Area: Heart of major rural, agri-industrial area in southern Idaho producing dairy/cheese, ethanol, potatoes, beets and corn. Major regional fleets will be customers for Natural Chem’s renewable and alternative fuel products.
- Existing site infrastructure built in 2008, acquired by Natural Chem in 2010. Brand new motor fuel tank farm (16 tanks with 700,000 gallons storage) and largest anaerobic digester complex in the U.S. (12.5 million gallons). Site has all required utilities and is in excellent condition.
- Substantial savings of at least $25 MM over the cost of a totally new plant and production to start 6 months sooner than an entirely new plant.